About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Neg.

Oh deary me.
Havent been feeling super inspired to post anything for a long, long time.
This may be due to;
  • Exams
  • Breaking up with my boyfriend (sad face)
  • Moving house (happy face)
  • Not having internet
If I had of posted something, I am sure it would have been totally depressing/ totally boring. Ew. Thats not fun. So I didnt... obviously. But I shall try from now on (happy face)!

Excuse the gramma. As my friend Holly would say, I CBF'ed.

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment