About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh Man


I want to be the girl in that picture.
Summertime, diving under big waves.
Feeling so small and breakable in the vastness of the ocean.
Letting the waves push your body around, feeling as light as a feather.
The quiet when you are underneath.
When no one can talk to you.
When no one can tell you what you dont want to hear.
No one can whine and be grumpy.
Its just you, your mind and water.
I want to feel the moment of panic when you try and surface too soon and think that you are going to run out of breath. 
And then when you do come up, you look around and pant, nearly out of breath.
Then wait for the next wave and do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment