About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wild Side

Untamed: wild: in a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated, an untamed area or place is in its original or natural state and has not been changed or affected by people.



I want people to describe me as untamed. When I think of someone who is 'untame' I think
nose ring
interesting tattoo
obscure taste in music (mostly Rastafarian)
money is not an objective
free of makeup
wild hair with highlights from the sun
a slight sprinkle of freckles
knowledge about the world
can play the acoustic guitar
woolen knits
flowing dresses
not chained to one place
free
peaceful
attracts animals naturally
can leave for anywhere tomorrow
loves adventure
no attachments
people are drawn to them
builds fires on the beach with equally amazing people

Oh how I wish for a life like this. Instead I have chosen to make university a priority instead of the universe. I have a material side that wouldn't want to leave my beautiful room filled with the things I love. I like Alexander McQueen and expensive clothes. Aspirations of career, mainstream family life, electronics and money. I love fashion magazines and Vogue. Being torn between these two world is playing havoc with my mind and soul. Did I really just write soul?

When I finish uni, I think I will finally just go off and have a belated teenage rebellious stage.

Sounds nice.

Love!

1 comment:

  1. this is really beautiful. I find myself struggling with the same things. like we have contradicting aspirations.. but I think there's a way to make it work. to have a touch of both. good luck! xo

    ReplyDelete