About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friendly Town


Thats lovely to know.
Is New York really a friendly town? This lady makes it seem so.
I shall go there one day and report back to everyone. Stay tuned...

Love x

Note: All of these images I have on my computer saved from random websites/ blogs so unfortunatley I cant give credit to anyone because I don't remember where they are from. If any of these images are yours and you would like them removed, just let me know and they shall be gone forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment