About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Like Your Attitude


Is this right? Adelaide finally has something amazing.
I picked up a copy of Attitude from Gloablize the other day and expected it to be filled with crap-o advertisments for dodgy shops and generally just be quite lame. I was pleasantly surprised. This magazine is divine. Last months issue was filled with vintage shopping hot spots, snaps of Adeladies young fashionable people and general info on everything cool. Like models. And a bizzare photo shoot. And information on new shops/ brands popping up around the great ol' SA.
I decided to take this magazines vintage shopping wisdom and see if they were the real deal on a lovely Saturday with a friend. They are. All of the shops that I went to are fab. Especially Nadias House of Serindipity. The lady there was lovely too. Got myself a beautiful vintage floral maxi dress for $20.
Trust me, go out and find yourself one of these FREE magazines (no excuses poor uni students). You will be doing yourself a favour.

Love x

Im not sure if they have a website but here is a link to their facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment