About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Miss Dior

Today I was lucky enough to find this super cute blog that posts super cute collages of super cute images. When I first read the word ‘collages’, I think of old ladies with cats printed on their jumpers, surrounded by scrap-booking supplies, don’t you? Well this is different.

***
;

These collages are more like... a collaboration of everything that is cool and interesting. Also posted are photos of models, places, clothes and pretty much just anything that a girl like me would find fascinating.
I suggest you take a look because it is marvellous. It will inspire you to the nth degree. I can almost guarantee it. I say almost because everyone is different and some people might actually like having cats on their jumper and scrapbooking.
So, if you’re not a fan of fleece jumpers and matching trackies, then go have a look!

Love x


1 comment: