About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fresh Start

If this blog were a child I'm sure that it would be taken away from me by child protection authority due to neglect. I have been the worst creator. I thought trawling through blogs was all a waste of time but now it seems I have serendipitously been gently pushed back into this world.
From now on I will try to post more and let my creative side out once again. Not that I really achieved it through this blog the first time I tried. It seems that I cannot be motivated to write when I try to make myself. My motivation and creativity comes at the most bizarre moments. I was looking through my old posts and they seem very awkward and forced. I am hoping renewing this blog will allow me to improve my writing and expose me to new and interesting things.
Also, I'm kind of thinking that the blog will complement my journalism degree (helloooo future employers!).
I shan't write anymore because I'm sure it will get boring! Short and sweet... although I didn't really stick to that rule with this post.

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment