About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Island Holiday



I'm risking sounding like a teenage girl when I say this but how cute! Or if I really want to get into the confused-teenage-esq state 'how caaaute!'. I'm not sure of the story between Sean O'pry and Madisyn (or if there even is one) but the atmosphere and story created for the video makes me want them to be together and live on an island.

The outfits the models are sporting are an eclectic mix of amazing. I feel that designs are quite 'free spirited' and relaxed. It helps that both the models aesthetically appealing (in other words, ridiculously good looking) but I think the clothes almost take on a personality of their own.

People sometimes throw around terms like 'power suit'. As if the sharp cuts of a jacket will make you more powerful or confident. I feel these clothes would make people feel unrestrained and liberated from the conventional way of life. Can an outfit really have that much power?

Love xx 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute video!And I'd probably say yes,clothes can change one's mood,they really have big power.

    ReplyDelete