About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Disillusioned views

BOYS OF MILAN AND PARIS: FALL/WINTER 2011/12//


Boys of Milan & Paris FW2011 from Justin Wu on Vimeo.


Here is a lovely video, ney, a fantastic video. Once you have watched it, there will be no way you can reject my apology for not being a consistent blogger! For some ridiculous reason, I am imagining everyone in Europe to look like this! Unrealistic? Yes. I'm still hopeful.

So my reason for not up-dating for so long is a good one. I don't think it could get any better. I will not bore you with the details because a) this isn't a diary and b) I don't like sympathy. So you will just have to trust that I had a great reason. I will try to have more regular posts and shall try and keep them interesting!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment