About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lost Blogs





Oh no! I lost all the blogs that I was following because I changed my email address!


I feel like a pet has died. I so carefully created that list. It was full of amazing and wonderful ideas and inspirations.

Does anyone know how to get it back?


If not, I will have to start again. Any ideas?


Love x

3 comments:

  1. Very cool blog! I really like it :D I'm following! The video by Justin Wu for model is awesome! :D

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no;/ what a pity;/ I really sorry;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again old friend! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete