About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

To really see these gorgeous frocks in all their glamour and glory you need to click on the photograph to enlarge it. I did try to make them bigger but they got cut in half by the border. This series is a fabulous collaboration of designers (Karl Lagerfield, Viktor and Rolf etc) who have made their interpretation of the dress Alice gets lost in Wonderland wearing. Personal favourite would be the last photo.

Hope you love these as much as I do.
Love x

2 comments:

  1. omigod awesome post!!

    i like the pic where alice is bigger than everything.
    oh and, karl laggerfield is my idol
    <3
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! at: http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html
    <3 claudia K

    ReplyDelete