About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vintage Bathers


Well arent these just the sweetest?
The first one is obviously a re-make but it is still stunning just the same!
I am really into vintage bathers at the moment and have been searching for them in Op Shops everywhere. I found one cute pair which are pink and have little white frilly bits. It has a seperate bottom and top but when you have it on it just looks like a one piece. The material is really odd though. Very thick and with a 'quilted' type stitch. Of course, because they are vintage. there is boning and a built in bra thing!
Im not sure if I am game enough to wear it out yet. I will next summer, at least once to give it a turn in the sun. It deserves it!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment