About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gosh Darn!

Today is not the best day in the world. Annoying things that happened/ are happening;
  • I tried to make all of the photos straighten in the Alex Perry post. The skewed snake-y  position of them proves that I am no technical whizz
  • My camera was stolen out of my car. Its a vintage SLR that takes FILM... c'mon thief's! Do your homework. Its only worth about $30 at a shop... dicks.
  • I am in the middle (well the nearly the middle) of a 2000 word essay that is due in about 4 hours. I have done 430 words
  • There is a child (I presume) in a car near my house beeping the horn continuously 
  • I put too much butter on my cracker and thus, feel sick

'Thus' is a cool word. I like it.
I am only slightly less annoyed as this buffalo probably would be if it was alive



Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment