About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This blog sucks


This blog sucks!

Yeah man I know.

These were the thoughts going through my head as I looked at my blog.
I dont like how the pictures dont match. I like things matching.

I shall try harder from now on. I might even get people commenting real things instead of 'Hey! Cool blog. Follow ours at ......". I so know you dont think its cool. Its still kind of nice you copy and pasted something though.

Love x



3 comments:

  1. Hey! Cool blog. Follow mine at http://www.candid-couture.com/ ;)
    Fab blog, though. The post on Ruby Lips was awesome. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Candid Couture,
    Are you freaking serious? Commenting with that type of comment on this post is just ridiculous.
    How silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I get the rest of that picture, plox?

    ReplyDelete