About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Monday, May 3, 2010

I have a crush on you

Denim biker jacket - Alexander McQueen
$4495

Nude lace trim dress - misselffridge.com
$56

Metal skull ring - Swarovski
net-a-porter.com

Mint colour, Margo leather platform pumps - Charlotte Olympia
brownsfashions.com

Silver stud earrings - Eddie Borgo
$205

***

This post is pretty much just a wish list but I guess I should try to write something interesting!
If we look at all these things jumbled together it doesnt create such a lovely, elegant image. However, if we seperate each item and look at it, you can see that each piece is quite fabulous on its own.
The Alexander Mcqueen jacket with hints of violet and pink throughout, the uneven scolloped edges of the beautiful pastel shoes, how the silver studs would look with the right outfit...
Kind of funny how only now some of us look at the details of each garment in its own beauty and originality.
This is what its like with shopping. You can walk past the most beautiful item just because it has been paired with something not so nice.
So, put it together for yourself and be original. There is nothing so horrid as seeing everyone dress the same.
Man, I am craving that jacket and those heels.

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment