About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Tick-Tack Nightmare


Hello Amigos!
I love these pictures. I'm going to get an animal mask and buy some glitter and take some photos like this. Pretty cool hey?

I had a thought today. How annoying/ awkward is it when you offer someone a tick-tack or a mint? I never know how to give it to them. Do you let them pick it out with their fingers? Where have their fingers been that day? I dont want them feeling up all of the other mints. 
 Do you try and pour them into their hand where the entire packet of tick-tacks just cascade out?
Do you put your hand under their hand to steady it, and then try and bang the packet on their palm until one falls out?
Or do you touch it first and then give it to them?
Ah, everything seems so socially awkward.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment