About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Lovers Story


How amazing is the bed in the fifth photo? I just got a French provincial style bed from an auction in Adelaide. I am in love with it. At first I was a little creeped out that someone may have died in it. Now I am thinking more of the wonderful adventures that the previous owner may have had involving the bed. I have an image in my head of the person who had it before me. She is fabulous.
Hopefully some of her fabulous will rub off on me!
I shall try and take a photo of it and put it up so you can all see how amazing it is!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment