About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

K. Moss



Dear Miss Moss,
You are fabulous.
I like your cheekbones.
And your feathers. They are kind of cool.
Love from Me xx

PS: Please send me your clothes if you dont want them anymore, they will be loved and looked after (and worn to death) in the most non-creepy way possible. 

2 comments:

  1. she is indeedy...so stunning and captivating, i love the parisienne ads
    x

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is, and that post has me in a feather frenzy :) amazing! great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

    Have a good weekend! Love x

    ReplyDelete