About Me

My photo
Thirst for knowledge. Research everything I don't know about and promptly forget half. I like clothes I can't afford and always pick the odd piece of cutlery. This blog is an eclectic mix of everything fabulous from around the world and an assortment of my thoughts.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Devils Advocate

I know a girl who is very self righteous. It seems she believes she is above everyone else who has ever had a bad thought cross their mind. Smugly moralistic. It annoys me. It does not annoy me that she has opinions(which is fantastic), but more so that she feels the need to stop and comment on everything that is, or may be, politically incorrect. Also slightly hypocritical in the sense that in Example A, this model is the epitome of beauty... but in this instance, skinny people are demeaning and horrid (because I want to defend voluptuous girls). It seems like she is a lovely person (she sure does seem happy) but this trait just irks me. I feel like there must be a realist side to this girl for surely she is too smart to always think the best of the world. Sometimes it is life to just think 'this fucking sucks' and not have to find the best angle to view it from. Because sometimes life does suck, but most of the time its awesome.  

Just get on with life and enjoy it. Pick your battles, not everything needs to be addressed because after a while, no one will listen to the things that are actually important.

Chill man!


No comments:

Post a Comment